SHARING OUR SHARED STORIES
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we CONNECT AND SHARE our faith stories through the spiritual discipline of writing.
- Discuss writing as a spiritual discipline;
- Consider poetry as a potential form for sharing your stories;
- Explore short stories as a potential form for sharing your stories;
- Hear stories of women in our Region and in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ);
SHARE OUR STORIES.
MARCH 4, MARCH 11, MARCH 18 and MARCH 25, 2023
9 – 11 AM CST & 10 AM – Noon EST
Writing Retreat BY ZOOM
COST – $35.00 for four sessions and opportunity to publish your writing in an anthology of faith stories.
Who should attend:
- Beginner and experienced writers.
- Those who are or who are not interested in having their writing included in a
self-published anthology of faith stories.
- Those who can attend one or all four of the sessions.
- Those who want to experience the power of sharing stories.