February 9, 2021
All camps offered by Michigan Disciples have moved to an online registration process this year, beginning on Tuesday, February 16.
Helpful information for registering:
- Registration links can be found online at campcrystal.org/registration
- Early Bird discounts for camps have been extended to April 30, saving registrants $50 per camper
- The registration deadline is 16 days prior to the start of camp to allow time to order food, prepare staff, and plan programs for campers.
- All payments are by credit or debit card, with full payment required at time of registration. If this is an issue for you , contact your church for assistance.
- Full refunds of registration fee will be granted up to 16 days prior to camp. Beyond that date consideration will be given on a case-by-case basis, given the ongoing Covid-19 risks.
- Fuller Scholarships are available on a limited basis, when financial help is not available from your local church. Contact Tim Murtaugh for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registration, communication will be through our Camp Registrar, email@example.com, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox!
Camp Dates & Registration Deadlines
- Elementary Camp, June 20-25 — Registration Deadline: June 4 at Noon
- Day Camp, July 6-9 — Registration Deadline: June 18 at Noon
- Middle School Camp, July 11-17– Registration Deadline: June 25 at Noon
- High School Camp, July 11-17 — Registration Deadline: June 25 at Noon
- Family of God Camp, July18-24 — Registration Deadline: July 2 at Noon
More information about the camps: campcrystal.org
REGISTER ONLINE: campcrystal.org/registration