Online registration is now available for the May 4 Regional Assembly of the Christian Church (DOC) Michigan Region to be held at Unity Christian Church, Swartz Creek, Michigan. Save time upon arrival by registering online now. Check in will be at 9:30 am with the opening session to begin at 10:00 am.
Registration is $20.00 with lunch included. Please register by April 27. Registration is available one of three ways, the first option being the easiest and preferable:
Register online by going to this link.
This secure online site allows you to register and pay for your participation.
- Print a copy of the Registration Form attached to this web page location (see green arrow at bottom of page). Fill out form and mail it to the Regional office.
- Register upon arrival at the Regional Assembly. We urge you to use this option only if necessary.
Gathering around the theme of “One Witness in the World,” and focusing on John 13:34-35, participants will celebrate in worship, here reports of the ministries of the region and spend the afternoon in one of four workshops. The keynote speaker will be Dr. Donald Scherer, a retired professor of ethics, focusing his career on what caring means and how people can support the quality of the lives of each other. He will address the group on the topic “Practices Leading to Productive Conversation.”
The afternoon will offer four workshops. Participants need to sign up for their selection upon arrival on Saturday morning.
- “Present Day Tensions in the Democratic Republic of Congo” with Rev. Eugene James,
- “The Church Adjusting to Changing Culture” with Rev. Bob Brite,
- “Glad You Don’t Have Conflict?” with Rev. Shirley Martinson,
- “Continuing the Conversation” with Dr. Don Scherer.