The National Benevolent Association wants to hear from you! Young Adults (ages 18–30) are invited to share their voices on how NBA can support young adult leadership development and education. What do you need now? What would you like to see next? Join our focus group to share your thoughts as well as get to know NBA’s Interim XPLOR / Young Adult Leadership Development Coordinator, Rev. Rae Karim.
Each focus group is limited to 20 people so everyone will be able to share their thoughts with each other. There are several dates and times to pick from, please register for the session that works best for you!
Sessions for Young Adults (Ages 18–30):
- Saturday, March 19 at 3:00pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / Noon PT
- Tuesday, March 22, 6:30pm ET / 5:30 CT / 4:30 MT / 3:30 PT
- Tuesday, April 5, 3:00pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / Noon PT
- Wednesday, April 20, 6:30pm ET / 5:30 CT / 4:30 MT / 3:30 PT
Sessions for those who work with Young Adults (such as: college/university staff; clergy who serve young adults; NBA XPLOR host teams and spiritual advisors):
- Thursday, March 31, 6:30pm ET / 5:30 CT / 4:30 MT / 3:30 PT
- Tuesday, April 26, 6:30pm ET / 5:30 CT / 4:30 MT / 3:30 PT